Rules of Etiquette
Please follow these simple rules of common tennis courtesy...
- When entering or leaving the courts, do not walk onto a court where a ball is in play. Wait for a break in the play.
- Close the gate behind you when entering or leaving the courts.
- Do not retrieve your ball from another court in use. Wait for a break in the play and ask for help.
- Keep your voice down and confined to your court as much as possible so as not to disrupt players on adjacent courts.
- Please turn off mobile phones.
- Adults, please supervise your children on the courts.
- Limit your play to 45 minutes if others are waiting and you do not have a reserved court or are playing in a club event. Inform those waiting of the time you have left to play.
- Wear proper tennis shoes with non-marking soles. Proper sportswear is encouraged. Please wear a shirt.
- Do not bring food or glass containers onto the tennis courts. Drinks must be in plastic bottles with securable lids.
- Take all garbage, including old balls, off the court when you have finished your game.
- Do not discard chewing gum or spit onto a court.
- Use the courts only for tennis. Activities like biking, skateboarding, and rollerblading can damage the courts.