2016 Club Championships September 9 - 11th RESULTS
Sign-up for the Annual Club Championships - September 9-11, 2016
A & B level events - 2 matches guaranteed!
We encourage all members to sign up for the biggest event of the season - the Club Championships - to be held the evening of Friday Sept 9 through Sunday Sept 11, 2016. We are offering A and B level events in Men's and Ladies' Singles and Doubles, as well as Mixed Doubles. All players are invited to attend a BBQ Sunday evening from 5-7pm while we watch the final matches. This event is always lots of fun with the opportunity to win a year's worth of bragging rights!
- Entry deadline 5:00pm, Tuesday, September 5th
- You may enter up to 2 events
- Each player/team is guaranteed 2 matches. Every event will begin with 1 draw. First round winners will continue in the A draw - first round losers will continue in the B draw.
- Sign up for Doubles events with a partner. If you don't have a partner but would like to play, email the tournament director who will try to find you one.
- The Entry Fee of $10 per person/per event is payable on the day of the event. Fees cover balls, court bookings, and the Sunday BBQ.
- Playing times will be announced Thursday, September 8th. Please check the website for your draw times.
- All matches, except the finals (and possibly the semi-finals) will be:
- 2 short sets - first to 4 games - win by 2 games - 7 point tie-break at 4 all (i.e. first to 7 points - win by 2)
- Split sets will be decided by a super-tie-break (i.e. same as the 7 point tie-break but first to 10 points - win by 2)
- Finals will be best of 3 sets. 7 point tie-break at 6 all in each set.
- If time permits, the semi-finals will also be best of 3 sets.
- Rain date is September 16-18
- Tournament Director & Referee: Conrad Habing
Good luck in the tourney!
OUR 2014 CTA CLUB CHAMPIONS HAVE BEEN CROWNED! check out all the results by clicking the boxes below